Master Sword
No connection to the Philadelphia 76ers exists in the provided historical record.
The provided source text contains no information regarding a 'Master Sword,' The Legend of Zelda franchise, or any connection between video game artifacts and the Philadelphia 76ers. The only mention of the Philadelphia 76ers in the text refers to Fitz Eugene Dixon Jr., an American philanthropist who owned the team. Consequently, there is no factual basis within this source to describe a sword's origin, status, or association with the NBA franchise.
- Real World Association
- None with Philadelphia 76ers
Lore & Background
The only specific reference to the Philadelphia 76ers is found in the biographical entry for Fitz Eugene Dixon Jr., described as an 'American philanthropist' and the 'owner of the Philadelphia 76ers.' No other individuals named Dixon are linked to the team, nor are any weapons or artifacts mentioned in relation to the franchise's history.
In Their Own Story
The text focuses on the etymology of the surnames 'Dixon' and 'Dickson,' tracing them back to Richard Keith and Thomas de Keith in 1307. It lists numerous historical figures with these names, including politicians, athletes, and artists, but none relate to the Philadelphia 76ers beyond Fitz Eugene Dixon Jr.'s ownership.
Reader's Guide
This guide cannot be constructed from the source because the text provides no details on the Master Sword's mechanics, in-world function, or any real-world application. The source strictly covers surname origins, specific historical figures like Thomas Dixon (1247–1307) who was killed defending Douglas Castle, and a comprehensive list of people named Dixon across various fields such as law, sports, and the arts.
Did You Know?
- Fitz Eugene Dixon Jr. is listed in the source as an American philanthropist who owned the Philadelphia 76ers.
- The surname Dixon originated from Richard Keith, whose son Thomas took the name meaning 'Dick's son' or 'Richard's son'.
- Thomas Dixon (1247–1307) was associated with William Wallace and killed by the English while defending Douglas Castle in 1307.
- The patronym Dikson first appears in the Subsidy Rolls of Cumberland in 1332.
